"Its never been a question of if; its always been a matter of when."















Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Hawaiian Gods Have Spoken!

Funny how 2 years of planning can change at a minutes notice! The change is good news!


1) An internal position with Leigh's current employer opened up just days BEFORE we were to close on our house. She had put in for a transfer to Hawaii about 2 years ago, but there were cuts company wide, not new opportunities or even turnover. It is a position similar in the diabetes insulin division. She will interview in LA, CA on 5/31 with the current Hawaii manager.


2) We found a great cottage to rent in Kailua, HI, which is a "suburb" of Honolulu. It is located less then 1 mile to the beach and a dog park. All bills paid and furnished which will make the transition nice. Eric will travel ahead with the pets while I wait to hear if I got the job with Sanofi. If not, I will fly over after I give notice to join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment